Polymobea Polymobea

Interesting! I liked the atmosphere

Underwater Salad Underwater Salad

I loved your artstyle, so cute. But I was hoping for more fun and feedbacks on the gameplay...

Three Hungry Slimes Three Hungry Slimes

Interesting complementary mecanics with thoses three slimes.
It's not so funny to play it alone I'll recommand to share the keyboard with three hands ;).
The music is too agressive for me ^^'.

Trimage Trimage

Interesting, you have an atmosphere here... The tree powers were a bit confusing to me while the all break lasers. I was thinking I could use the water to pass the flame barrer (after passing the first ladder, but it didn't worked and I still stuck at this point.
To my opinion the systematic breaks in your maintheme music is a bit perturbating.

TEthreeS TEthreeS

Great concept, it makes split your eyes in three :) I liked the retro effect on the visuals.

Red Gamma Red Gamma

I liked the atmosperic sounds on your introduction. Be carefull with the sound of the shoot ingame, it is too loud on my cpu... It cover the music ingame and make the experience difficult.

Wyatt-Games responds:

Thank you for letting me know. I admit I thought I had lowered it enough, but in the likely event I expand this project after the game jam I'll definitely look into it.

'DUCKS!' 'DUCKS!'

Congratulation on that one. Great visual and cool introduction. Clever level design. I loved thoses ducks and their complementarity.

Butzbo responds:

Thanks dude! :)

Three Heroes Three Heroes

Music and art are agressive on the title O.O'. Sorry I didn't get the gameplay.

Xhukari responds:

Yeah now that you point that out, I see what you mean about the music! The game is a bit like one of those sliding picture puzzles, but you control 3 heroes, and you need to kill all the enemies.

Brainstorm 38 Brainstorm 38

Cool! In the begining I was wondering if I'll had a chance to play in that brainstormy cinematic ^^.
Then it all appear so bright. The same process might have happened to Edmund McMillen when he created SMB :D

Revenge of dog Revenge of dog

Hi there! Sorry, the game is down for the moment (white screen after the logo). It 'll be fixed tomorow!